Privacy Policy

Official Rules | See Sweepstakes Facts

MAKE YOUR CHOICE NOW!

Transfer Seal

Prepared For: Loading... Loading...Loading...Loading...... .... 

Edit Info

Standard Deadline ....

I, Loading... Loading..., am entering by the STANDARD DEADLINE of 10/5 (11:59PM ET) and would like full eligibility to win $250,000.00 A Year for 4 years from Gwy. No. 1400. I hereby FORFEIT this opportunity to win a LIFETIME'S worth of Prize Payments.

I would also like to become a $1,000.00 Local TV Area prize winner from Gwy. No. 2074!

Early Deadline ....

I, Loading... Loading..., am entering by the EARLY DEADLINE of 10/2 (11:59PM ET) and would like full eligibility to win $250,000.00 A Year FOR LIFE from Gwy. No. 1400. I hereby ACCEPT this opportunity to win a LIFETIME'S worth of Prize Payments.

I would also like to become a $1,000.00 Local TV Area prize winner from Gwy. No. 2074!

By placing at least 1 order from this Notice, I, Loading... Loading..., would be
ACCEPTING first-class customer benefits, such as:

IF ORDERING: PAY NOTHING NOW! NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED!
Ordering is easy! Simply click the "ADD TO CART" buttons below to add items to the Shopping Cart. Choose up to ... items now. SEND NO MONEY NOW! You can pay in 4 easy installments. Also, your order is backed by our HASSLE-FREE GUARANTEE.

YOU ARE NOT PLACING AN ORDER TODAY
To see the products again, use the Page Tabs below.
Order with Confidence: Pay Nothing Now • No Credit Card Required • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

TO PLACE YOUR ORDER: Simply click the SUBMIT button below.
To see the products again, use the Page Tabs below.
Order with Confidence: Pay Nothing Now • No Credit Card Required • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Cart

pch.com

*For Merchandise Offers, see details on applicable sales tax, shipping and handling, and other charges by clicking here.
      For Magazine Offers, applicable sales tax will be added in WA.

NO PURCHASE OR FEE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
      A PURCHASE WON'T IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL'S CHANCE OF WINNING.

Submit=

Your Merchandise order should arrive in about 2 to 4 weeks.
      For information relating to timing and delivery of Magazines click here.

All savings on Magazines are off cover price, except where otherwise stated.

Free gifts with magazine subscriptions are supplied by the magazine publishers. They are not available in stores. No maximum retail value established.

Publishers Clearing House reserves the right to reject any order. All orders are subject to meeting our acceptance criteria which may include obtaining information from one or more consumer credit reporting agencies.

This promotion is intended for users who have agreed to receive promotions from Publishers Clearing House by email. By submitting this page you are affirming your agreement to receive email from Publishers Clearing House and agreeing to PCH's privacy policy.

**PLEASE NOTE: We can only accept entry & orders from the United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO.

For all Horticulture items, there will be no shipping to Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii or APO/FPO addresses. Horticultural goods will be shipped at the appropriate time for planting in your area. Photos for illustrative purposes only.

For information on our price comparisons go to www.pch.com/prices.

© .... Publishers Clearing House

To change your personal info please edit the fields below and click UPDATE button.

Privacy Policy